Employment Job Openings & Careers
See Current Employment Job Openings and Career Opportunities with Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants and Hotels in Greensboro and Cary North Carolina.
Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, Quaintance-Weaver opened its first restaurant (Lucky 32 in Greensboro) in 1989. The Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels family now includes the two Lucky 32 restaurants, the Green Valley Grill, and the O.Henry Hotel. The Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro restaurant opened in November 2007. All share a common culture and mission of guest and community service. We consider our company the most professional restaurant and hotel company in our universe and we are looking for talented, focused people who would like to join our team. Opportunities range from guest service representatives to leadership people, and from porters to chefs.
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants is an organization (a group with common objectives) that is different. We believe that success is only a by-product of worthwhile objectives. Our owners define worthwhile objectives as those that are of genuine service to the community. Here, the community is our guests and staff members, so we have designed our mission around our community oriented values. The mission statement that follows defines us. It is who we are - our purpose, our values, our reason for being and our promise. When we keep the promise of the first four statements to our guests and staff members, then the fifth mission statement will be the natural by-product.
To be of genuine service to our Guests, Fellow Staff Members, Shareholders, and the Earth & Her People.
- Provide our guests with the highest quality food and drink at a good value.
- Ensure that each guest receives prompt, friendly, attentive service by a well-trained service staff in a clean, comfortable restaurant (pleasant acoustics, lighting, temperature and aroma).
- Offer an outstanding menu plus an impressive selection of specials.
- Provide employment that is rewarding and offers education and opportunity in a fair, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Generate profits that: a) justify the investment, b) afford compensation to those who contribute, and c) allow the company to grow.
- Consider sustainable practices, in our social & physical worlds, with all of our decisions. (See our Sustainable Practices Initiative & Fairness Doctrine.)
Let's all behave in ways consistent with these ideas.
Quaintance-Weaver Hotels has zero tolerance for bigotry, sexual harassment, theft, or substance abuse:
- Bigotry: Discrimination or harassment for any “off-purpose” reason, but with particular emphasis on discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or national origin.
- Sexual Harassment: Harassment under this policy includes any inappropriate behavior that makes one uncomfortable as a participant or an observer. Some examples are unnecessary touching, massaging, sexual innuendo, crude jokes about gender-specific traits, and graphic or suggestive comments about an individual’s body or dress. These are only a few examples (not all) of things that could be considered sexual harassment. We promise that we will not hold it against you for reporting concerns about bigotry or sexual harassment including if you report something about your supervisor.
- Theft: We will terminate and pursue prosecution with anyone who chooses to steal.
- Use of Drugs and Alcohol:Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels is a drug-free work place. Therefore, we have a “Post-accident” and “For Cause” drug-testing policy. This means you will be tested for drugs if you get hurt on the job and require medical attention. “For Cause” means that we will require a drug test if your behavior, performance, or actions lead us to believe drugs may be involved.
- Reporting Concerns: Report any of the above to the People Department Manager or Dennis Quaintance at 336-370-0966, or to any Leadership team member. We promise that we will not hold it against you for reporting concerns about bigotry or sexual harassment including if you report something about your supervisor.
Our package of benefits include insurance, paid annual leave, family medical leave and domestic partner benefits.
Want to be a Lucky Star? On our team we reward those who consistently focus with us. We call them Lucky Stars. The longer a team member is a Star, the more stars they accumulate, which they wear on their collar or hat. More stars mean more rewards and more recognition. To give you an idea of what an honor it is to be a Star, to get to the Galaxy 32 ***** level, one must have consistently played their role like a star for more than 2 1/2 years! The other levels of the Lucky Star program are Lucky’s Comet ****, Starburst ***, Rising Star **, and Lucky Star *.
Ensure your place on our team with the perfect employment career opportunity for you:
Fill out an online application, e-mail your resumé
or forward your resumé by mail to:
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels
Attn: People Department
324 W. Wendover Ave. Suite 320, Greensboro, NC 27408