- 2 cups Pecan Pieces – Finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Heat a sauté pan. Add butter. Add nuts, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
Cook until crunchy texture is achieved.
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.