Cooper River Pasta
First, Toss desired amount of shelled shrimp and boneless chicken in Charleston Spice Mix. Grill (or broil) to cook – (chicken will take longer than shrimp).
- ½ oz (per serving) Butter or olive oil
- ¼ cup (per serving) Leeks
- 8 oz (per serving) Country Ham Sauce
- Cooked Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp (per serving) Grated Parmesan
- 1 ½ tbsp (per serving) Toasted Pecans1 tsp (per serving) Fresh Basil – Chiffonade
Heat oil in pan (big enough to hold pasta and rest of ingredients by the end) Sauté leeks until tender, add grilled shrimp and chicken. Add country ham sauce. When sauce is hot throughout, add cooked penne pasta. Toss to distribute ingredients. Place in serving bowls. Garnish with toasted pecans, parmesan, and basil.
Charleston Spice Mix (made w/dried herbs)
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Dash Cayenne
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Sage
Combine all ingredients together.
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
- All recipes are property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC., and unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.