- 1 pound Cucumbers, peeled and finely diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onions, peeled and finely diced
- 1/8 cup Green Bell Pepper, cored, seeded and finely diced
- 1/8 cup Red Bell Pepper, cored seeded and finely diced
- 2 stalks Celery, finely diced
- 6 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 cup Salsa
- 4 ½ cups chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp minced Cilantro
- Tortilla chips
Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir gently until thoroughly combined. Serve chilled with 3 or 4 tortilla chips on the side. Makes about 9 cups
Note: Take your time preparing this dish. Dice the vegetables finely and evenly for a complex, not overwhelming soup
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.