Oregon Forest Pasta
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Asparagus – ½” Bias cut
- ½ cup Roasted Roma Tomatoes
- 8 oz Wild Mushroom Sauce
- 7 oz Linguini Pasta – Cooked
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese – Grated
- 1 tsp Fresh Parsley – Chopped
Pre cook chicken, suggest marinating in light coat of olive oil and salt & pepper. Then grill, smoke, or broil chicken pieces as desired. Place tomatoes in pan under broiler and roast till skin in black – will need to turn. Peel skin, and remove excess seeds.Heat shortening in pan. When hot, add tomatoes & Asparagus. Once tomatoes have begun to cook, add chicken and sauté until hot throughout. Add wild mushroom sauce and toss until hot. Toss with linguini and garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Makes: 1 Serving
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tsp Shallots (minced)
- 6 oz sliced Portabella Mushrooms
- 8 oz sliced Cremini Mushrooms1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 tsp chopped fresh Lemon Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Demiglace or Rich Brown Sauce (can be purchased in specialty food stores)
Heat the butter in a large saucepot over medium heat. Add the shallots and sauté’ until translucent. Add mushrooms and sauté’ until soft and liquid has evaporated. Add all other ingredients and continue cooking for ten more minutes, until sauce begins to thicken and is well blended.
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.