Smoked Ham & Cheese Dip
- 6 oz Smoked Ham, such as Hormel’s Cure 81 Ham
- 2 oz Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 oz regular Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 ½ tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 ¼ pounds Cream Cheese
- 1 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/8 cup Sour Cream
- 2 ¼ tbsp Regular Mustard
- 2 ¼ tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ tbsp chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 ¼ tbsp chopped Scallions, plus garnish
Pre-heat oven to 400° F. Cut ham and mozzarella cheeses into 1-inch chunks. Process ham, mozzarella, and Parmesan in a food processor until it is smooth and well blended. Add all other ingredients and continue processing until dip is smooth and well blended. Pour dip into a large casserole dish and place in hot oven. Cook until top is slightly brown and puffy and dip is hot throughout. Serve with crackers and garnished with chopped scallions.
Makes: 1 quart
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.