Green Tomato Chowchow
- 10.5 oz Green Tomatoes, seeded and rough chopped
- 3 oz Green Bell Pepper, rough chopped
- 1.5 oz Red Bell Pepper, rough chopped
- 4 oz Yellow Onion, rough chopped
- 3/4 tsp Mustard Seed
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/2 tsp chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
In a food processor, pulse tomatoes until finely chopped, but not pureed. Pulse peppers and onion until finely chopped. Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer on medium heat for 20-30 minutes. Cool and store in a properly labeled container with lid.
Makes – 2 1/2 cups
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.