Pecan Crusted Goat Cheese
- 2 oz Goat Lady Dairy Cheese, shaped into a medallion
- 1 tbsp Crushed Pecans
- ¼ cup Spicy Peach Chutney
- 10 of your favorite crackers or toast rounds
- red seedless grapes to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 ° F . Roll goat cheese medallion in crushed pecans and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until slightly warm. Place the cheese on a plate with crackers or toast rounds, top with warm Spicy peach chutney and garnish with grapes.
This is going to make more than you need, but it is good on lot of other things or eaten with a spoon.
- 2 lbs Peaches
- ½ Lemon
- ½ Lime
- ½ Orange
- ½ cup diced-small Green Peppers
- ½ cup diced-small Red Bell Peppers
- ½ cup diced-small Red Onions
- 1 tbsp minced fresh Ginger (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Sliced canned Jalapeno (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Brandy (optional)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove – minced
- Pinch Allspice
Rough chop peaches and place in pot. Zest lemons, limes, oranges and rough chop the zest and add to pot. Juice the lemons, limes, and oranges and add juice to pot. Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Chill in ice bath.
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.