We reserve a limited number of tables so that everyone can be accommodated in a reasonable amount of time.
Call Ahead Seating
For those situations when you want to dine with us but do not have reservations, and are concerned about waiting for your table, we offer Call Ahead Seating. Just call ahead (Cary, 919-233-1632 or Greensboro, 336-370-0707), and we’ll add your name to our waiting list, if we have one, so waiting will be kept to a minimum.
For larger parties, we offer pre-ordering to expedite service, so you have more time to enjoy your visit. Let us know when you make a reservation if you would like to pre-order. Just fax us your orders by 10:30 a.m. at lunch and 4:00 p.m. at dinner, and we’ll have your meals served within minutes of arriving. If you’d like to take advantage of this service, get one of our pre-order forms and follow the instructions on the form; then fax it to the appropriate restaurant when you’re ready.
Now Employee-Owned! After 28 years of operating one of the top-rated hotel and restaurant companies in the South, the founders of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants and Hotels (QW) announced on November 17, 2016 that it is now 100% owned by its 600+ staff members. This makes QW one of only a few employee-owned restaurant and hotel companies in the entire country. Learn more.
At Lucky 32, we believe that if we all focus first and foremost on taking great care of our guests – and colleagues – the natural by-product will be happy guests, thriving staff members, and satisfied shareholders. Of course, a big part of taking care of our guests is providing exceptional dining experiences.
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels got its start in April of 1988, when Dennis and Nancy partnered with their good friend Mike Weaver. “Our working relationship came to be because we are good friends and wanted to be in business together, but also because we share the belief that being of genuine service to our guests, fellow staff members, shareholders, and the Earth and her people results in a successful company.”
Lucky 32 – our first restaurant in Greensboro – opened its doors in 1989. We then opened the O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill in 1998, the Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen in Cary in 2002, and the Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro in 2007. Whatever great adventures are ahead, taking great care of our guests and colleagues will always remain our top priorities.
Keep up with us via our Neighborhood Newsletter from Dennis and Nancy King Quaintance, mailed twice each year. Sign up to receive it.
See recent copies online!
To be of genuine service to our Guests, Fellow Staff Members, Owners (who are solely QW staff members), and the Earth & Her People.
- Provide our guests with the highest quality food and drink at a good value.
- Ensure that each guest receives prompt, friendly, attentive service by a well-trained service staff in a clean, comfortable restaurant (pleasant acoustics, lighting, temperature and aroma).
- Offer an outstanding menu plus an impressive selection of specials.
- Provide employment that is rewarding and offers education and opportunity in a fair, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Generate profits that: a) afford compensation and benefits for those who contribute, and b) allow the company to grow. (QW is owned by the QW ESOP Trust, which exists solely to provide retirement benefits to QW staff members. We are 100% Employee Owned!)
- Consider sustainable practices in our social and physical worlds, with all of our decisions. (See our Sustainable Practices Initiative & Fairness Doctrine.)
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels
324 West Wendover Avenue, Suite 320
Greensboro, NC 27408