GREENSBORO and CARY are OPEN for Dine-In and Curbside Pickup.
Hours & Info
CARY Dine-In & Curbside Pickup
– Reopening Hours –
- Tuesdays – Fridays: Dinner – 4 PM – 9 PM
- Saturdays: Brunch – 11 AM – 4 PM | Dinner – 4 PM – 9 PM
- Sundays: Brunch – 10 AM – 4 PM | Dinner – 4 PM – 9 PM
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 26): 11 AM – 7:30 PM
GREENSBORO Dine-In & Curbside Pickup
– Greensboro Reopening Hours –
For Dine-In & Curbside Pickup (Through Mid-January)
- Tuesdays – Sundays: Dinner 4 PM – 9 PM
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 26): 11 AM – 8 PM (See menu)
Reservations at Lucky’s are required at this time and limited to a maximum party size of 8 guests per reservation. In order to properly prepare the dining room for the next guests, we are temporarily asking you, our wonderful guests, to hold your table for a limited time. Dining times are limited to the below.
Tables for 2: 1 hour
Tables for 4 and more: 1 hour 30 minutes
Tables for 2 to 4: 1 hour 30 minutes
Tables for 5 or more: 2 hours
Outdoor Dining Requests:
Requests for outside dining are weather dependent & are prioritized based on when received. Please ring Lucky 32 in Cary at 919-233-1632 or Greensboro at 336-370-0707 for more info.
Locally Sourced Foods
For many years we’ve been exploring ways to serve the freshest, most flavorful foods to our guests while considering the triple bottom line of profit, environmental sensitivity and social responsibility (See our Sustainable Practices Initiative & Fairness Doctrine.) To these ends, we’re purchasing some of our meats and seafoods differently. We’re also bringing in more and more local produce and artisan-made food products. Learn more about our farm friends here.
Learn more and see Current Employment Job Openings and Career Opportunities with Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants and Hotels in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, and military or veteran status.
Now Employee-Owned! After 30 years of operating one of the top-rated hotel and restaurant companies in the South, the founders of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants and Hotels (QW) announced on November 17, 2016 that it is now 100% owned by its 600+ staff members. This makes QW one of only a few employee-owned restaurant and hotel companies in the entire country. Learn more.
At Lucky 32, we believe that if we all focus first and foremost on taking great care of our guests – and colleagues – the natural by-product will be happy guests, thriving staff members, and satisfied shareholders. Of course, a big part of taking care of our guests is providing exceptional dining experiences.
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels got its start in April of 1988, when Dennis and Nancy partnered with their good friend Mike Weaver. “Our working relationship came to be because we are good friends and wanted to be in business together, but also because we share the belief that being of genuine service to our guests, fellow staff members, shareholders, and the Earth and her people results in a successful company.”
Lucky 32 – our first restaurant in Greensboro – opened its doors in 1989. We then opened the O.Henry Hotel and Green Valley Grill in 1998, the Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen in Cary in 2002, and the Proximity Hotel and Print Works Bistro in 2007. Whatever great adventures are ahead, taking great care of our guests and colleagues will always remain our top priorities.
Keep up with us via our Neighborhood Newsletter from Dennis and Nancy King Quaintance, mailed twice each year. Sign up to receive it.
To be of genuine service to our Guests, Fellow Staff Members, Owners (who are solely QW staff members), and the Earth & Her People.
- Provide our guests with the highest quality food and drink at a good value.
- Ensure that each guest receives prompt, friendly, attentive service by a well-trained service staff in a clean, comfortable restaurant (pleasant acoustics, lighting, temperature and aroma).
- Offer an outstanding menu plus an impressive selection of specials.
- Provide employment that is rewarding and offers education and opportunity in a fair, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Generate profits that: a) afford compensation for those who contribute, b) increase the value of staff members’ ESOP retirement accounts and c) allow QW to grow.
- Consider sustainable practices in our social and physical worlds, with all of our decisions. (See our Sustainable Practices Initiative & Fairness Doctrine.)
Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants & Hotels
324 West Wendover Avenue, Suite 320
Greensboro, NC 27408