Southern Crescent Chicken Sandwich
- Salt and Pepper to tastes
- 1 Chicken Breast (marinade recipe below)
- 2-3 tbsp of Lucky’s Pimento Cheese
- 2 slices of your favorite Bacon – cooked
- Season chicken with salt & pepper and grill (or broil). After last quarter turn, add strips of bacon in a criss-cross pattern. Spread cheese over chicken and bacon and allow to soften.
Makes: 1 Serving
Basic Chicken Marinade – Per 2 quarts of water, add
- ¼ cup Sugar and Salt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Bay Leaf
- ½ tsp Thyme (or lemon thyme)
Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size.
© 1989-2017. This recipe is the property of Quaintance-Weaver Restaurants, LLC. Unauthorized commercial use is forbidden.